Shaping the frontiers of innovation management
Organised by ISPIM, in collaboration with the National Research, Development and Innovation Office of Hungary, this event is for innovation researchers, industry executives, thought leaders and policy makers.
- Understand the latest innovation management thinking from industry, academia & intermediaries in 50+ workshops, keynotes, tours and discussions.
- Broadcast your insights to 500 innovation experts from 50 countries with top quality interactive sessions and networking events every day, ISPIM-style.
- Get feedback, get published and share understanding across industries, sectors and continents.
- Deep dive into the Hungarian Innovation scene with local partners, workshops and site visits.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Start-ups & Start-up Ecosystems (Focus Theme)
- Innovation with the 3rd Platform (eg Cloud & Mobile Computing, Social Media, Big Data) (Focus Theme)
- Business Models (SIG), Entrepreneurship, & Financing Innovation
- Creativity in Innovation (by EACI) (SIG)
- Design and Design Thinking for Innovation
- Early-stage Innovation (SIG)
- Innovation for Economic, Societal & Environmental Sustainability
- Innovation Training, Teaching & Coaching (SIG)
- Living Labs (SIG)
- Methods & Measurement of Innovation
- Open Innovation & Collaboration for Innovation (SIG)
- Service Innovation
- Strategic Foresight, Strategic Agility & Future Orientation (SIG)
- Transferring Knowledge for Innovation
Hungarian Minister of State for Higher Education
|Max von Zedtwitz|
Director - Bus. Intelligence & Info. Management, T-Systems Hungary
Head of Idea and Innovation Management, Nokia
Acting Head of Unit 'Policy & Communications', EIT
INNOVATION INSIGHTS - STORIES ABOUT INNOVATION IN PRACTICE
|>> Collaboration & Open Innovation in Industry|
>> Innovation Challenges
>> Approaches to Innovation
|>> Creative Leadership & Challenges|
>> Capabilities & Systems for Innovation
HOT-TOPIC DISCUSSION CIRCLES
|>> 20 small group discussions about key innovation challenges|
SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS
|>> Business Model Innovation|
>> Early-stage Innovation
>> Living Labs
|>> Open & Collaborative Innovation|
>> Strategic Foresight, Agility, Future Orientation
>> Teaching & Coaching Innovation
INNOVATION IN HUNGARY SHOWCASE
|Guided tours to leading local organisations for delegates to experience innovation in Hungary including Q+A with innovation leaders, product demonstrations and facility presentations. Please sign up for tours at http://svy.mk/1EOi6FT. Places will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis with priority given to ISPIM Members.|
Innovation in Hungary - Welcome!
Csaba Deák, National Innovation Office of Hungary